Great Offer with heavy discount for this Year! Suitable for all levels of yoga experience.!!
Exclusive Offer with 50% of discount for this season!!!
To be on the earth, with creation. To feel the warm sand between your toes and cool breeze in your hair. To participate in nature’s great equation and contribute with an open heart. To learn more and share what is offered. To journey with yoga.
An Exclusive Opportunity
This is an ideal retreat if you are looking for a weekend get-away to relax and restore and are wanting to gain insights into making healthy changes in your life. You will feel revitalised in your body, mind and heart with daily yoga classes whilst being nourished with fresh and flavourful organic plant-based meals.
We will help you develop a yoga practice to take back home, and teach you meditation and yogic breathing techniques to help calm the mind. You will also learn about nutrient rich super foods, take part in a vedic astrology workshop ,consultation and discover how to use nature’s seasonal elements to enhance your diet and lifestyle regime.
You will feel revived and enlivened all whilst meeting new friends and learning skills for cultivating more joy and vitality in your everyday life.
Suitable for all levels of yoga experience.:
Blissful Yoga Wellness Retreats with Acharya Rajan Sharma are held in beautiful locations like Darwin , Melbourne ,Mangrove ,Kenthurst, Govinda valley .Develop your yoga practice in idyllic surrounds with gourmet healthy meals, lovely accommodation, massages, inspiring walks,
cultural tours and a range of wonderful activities. Complete yoga beginners to experienced practitioners are welcome.
“A retreat that is as flexible as the staff – awesome! I really feel like it will have a big impact on me when I return home.
Thanks so much Acharya Rajan Sharma for your warmth and brilliant organisation. The retreat ran so smoothly under your guidance.”
Jack & Peter,
Sat: 11 am Arrival and registration ( for those who are camping, can set up tents)
Sun: Depart after Lunch (1pm)
– All meals and snacks inclusive
– Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, laughter yoga, Karma Yoga
– Dancing yoga/Kirtan
– Yoga Nidra/Relaxation techniques
– Exclusive Vedic Astrology workshop
– Bushwalking, swimming, caving
-Astrology reading, Aura Cleansing,Spiritual healing
The ways we would love to help:
* Learn Yoga, meditation and more from Acharya Rajan Sharma
* Situated on 60 acres of tranquil bushland and only 55 minutes from the centre of Sydney, (Easy airport transfers for those travelling from interstate/overseas)
* All our stays are all inclusive (except Astrology reading , massages and facials)
* Activities include Yoga, meditation, relaxation, bush walking, fitness classes and more.
* Facilities include pool, spa, sauna, gym, tennis
* Delicious healthy vegetarian meals
* Optional weight loss, stress management, quit smoking programs available
What to Bring?
Casual attire is the order of the day. Comfortable clothes such as track suits and the like are suitable for all year around wear and are also suitable for exercising in. Personal toiletries, blanket or a sleeping bag including soap are the responsibility of guests, although Swami’s has an extensive range products available for sale. Swim wear and an extra towel for use in the ‘wet areas’ is also essential. Comfortable shoes (but preferably old) for bushwalking. A hat & sunscreen and other sun protection is essential. Naturally we request that you leave all food ,and drugs* at home. (except prescription). *includes cigarettes and alcohol.